The PackLite Spectra USB is a fun, color-changing, solar-powered light. When fully charged, it provides up to 12 hours of LED light depending on the color mode chosen. It has 9 color modes, including a white LED mode, and a multi-color rainbow fade mode. The PackLite Spectra USB twists into a compact, portable size that is easy to charge on-the-go. It's waterproof and can float, so it can come with you wherever the party is! Charge outside in direct sun for 10 hours or by micro USB input in 1-2 hours.
Multiple lights are featured in the product thumbnails for size and color reference. Customers will receive one PackLite Spectra USB light for each PackLite Spectra USB item added to their cart.
- Push button switch for 9 modes. Includes 7 distinct color modes, a white LED mode, and multi-color fade
- Lasts 3-12 hours when battery is fully charged. Color modes vary in run time.
- Recharges in approximately 10 hours of direct outdoor sunlight or 1-2 hours by USB input
- Lithium-Polymer Ion battery with hundreds of recharge cycles
- Weight: 5 oz
- Dimensions approximately: 4.75" W x 4.75" L X 1" H (flat) / 4.75" x 4.75" x 4.75" (inflated)
- Waterproof up to 1 meter deep and can float (IP67)
- Product is 100% PVC-free and all components are lead-free and RoHs compliant